Living Will
Document your wishes if you are ever incapacitated or unable to make your own health care decisions.
Health Care Surrogate
Legally appoint a surrogate to make health care and medical decisions for you if you are incapacitated or unable to do so.
Durable Power of Attorney
Give someone the right to act on your behalf for financial or personal affairs, property sale, health care or other legal needs.
 Medical Authorization
Create a medical authorization to give someone else the right to obtain your medical records or health information.

Still have questions? Get in touch!

Send us a message via the